JeePerf Front Landcruiser Track Bar (Panhard Bar) Bushings Re-engineered for Control, Comfort and Responsive Steering
If your vehicle is suffering from early tire wear, handling issues, or loud noises under the chassis, you could be dealing with worn out Track Bar (Panhard Rod) bushings. Designed to keep your front axle straight, your track bar is a crucial part of your solid axle front suspension and steering system.
The bushings function is to absorb impacts from the road, smoothing and quieting out your ride. The material used to absorb impact and vibrations in OEM bushings is rubber which served the automotive industry for well over 80 years. With age, though, rubber loses its natural oils due to the elements, causing it to harden up, dry rot, crack and sag under the weight of the vehicle. It will lose its ability to absorb impacts and vibrations, and it will sag throwing off your suspension geometry. When this happens, you start hearing more of the road noises, feeling more of their impacts, losing your ability to steer the vehicle as was intended and wear out your front tires.
At JeePerf, we build each bushing to far exceed OE specifications by a great margin. Using space age materials and novel designs, we build our bushings for longevity, comfort (low NVH), low/no maintenance, precise steering and perfect fit. While the OE bushings might sag or rot away, our bushings will have a very long service life.
Why use JeePerf bushings?
We build our bushings to achieve special design targets. They need to have a precise fit, very long, reliable service life and a steady, non-degradable performance throughout their long service life, and to have better value than OEM offerings. In order to achieve that we decided to:
- Use soft, specially treated, permanently lubricated Polyurethane to provide a quiet, comfortable yet very well controlled ride. Our polyurethane compound is proprietarily treated to provide low NVH qualities similar to rubber, yet have the famous long service life of polyurethane.
- Use a fully floating bushing design to maintain a fluid, resistance free, full range of motion. Think of our bushings as vibrations dampening bearings.
- Use chromoly attachment pins to provide extremely solid mount to the vehicle.
- Use a solid lubricant to maintain a smooth, fluid bearing like motion without the need for lubrication.
- Use industrial Spherical bushings that are internally sealed and lubricated for the spherical bushings
We believe we achieved our design goals with these bushings and believe you will be impressed with the results.
We spared no expense designing and building these bushings which are hand built using the very best materials and novel designs available. Built by enthusiasts, for enthusiasts, we invite you to consider them when ready to UPGRADE your suspension.
This price is for TWO (2) bushings to fully upgrade the front Panhard Rod-Track bar
All sizes match the original Toyota bushing 48706-60030
For Toyota Landcruiser 4x4
HZJ78 HDJ78 FZJ78 HZJ79 HDJ79 FZJ79 VDJ79R HDJ80 HZJ80 FJ80 FZJ80 HZJ105 FZJ105
1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007
Front Panhard Rod replacement bushings Kit for BOTH ends of the Front Panhard Rod-Track Bar
top of page
bottom of page